Microneedle MTS Skin Roller (0.2mm-2.0 mm)
Availability: In stock
Maximize Your Safety By Sterilizing Your Roller: We recommend that you purchase a Sterilization Kit (featured in Frequently Bought Together box below), which includes cleaning sterilizing solution, cleaning container, and brush.
Sooth Your Skin Following Treatment We recommend that you get the Peptide Aqua Gel Mask (5 per box) or Genosys Peptide Hydra Gel Mask (featured in Frequently Bought Together box below) which helps sooth your skin following a skin roller treatment. NOTE: The 2.0mm depth rollers should only be purchased by medical professionals only.
Product Description and Benefits:
- Microneedle Roller is excellent and proven home-solution for diminishing signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines) on face and body.
- Reduces and softens acne or surgical scars.
- Diminishes appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, large pores.
- Smooths heavy pitted skin.
- Helps reverse effects of sun damage.
- Can stimulate hair to keep its thickness when used on head and helps with thinning and balding hair areas.
- Simulates elastin and collagen production, resulting in thicker skin, smoother wrinkles and scars of all types.
- Shown in clinical studies to be effective as ablative treatments (laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel) and non-ablative treatments (IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser).
- Microneedle Rollers are cost-effective compared to conventional treatments, and in some cases is less than 10% of the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- Microneedle Skin Roller can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times.
- The treatment is almost free of pain.
- There are no known negative side-effects.
- You can use it at home, or whenever you wish.
- Easy to Use- Apply your cosmetic on the skin â€“ and roll it in.
- A precision German-made instrument that will last for hundreds of treatments.
- The process stimulates physiological responses.
- There is no damage to the skin.
- It can be used on thin skin, and on all areas of the face, neck and body.
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance.
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation.
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure.
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during the procedure.
- Realignment of old collagen bundles.
- Enhances Lontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments.
The Microneedle Roller has several important clinical features that distinguish it from other rollers, such as:
- Microneedle Roller is cost-effective compared to conventional treatments, and in some cases is less than 10% of the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- Microneedle Roller lasts longer than other rollers â€“ its patented design and superior materials gives the Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands â€“ up to 6 months if you follow the simple cleaning and care instructions.
- Microneedle Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today â€“ only Microneedle Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world
- Microneedle Roller is a safer product than other rollers â€“ manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility
- Microneedle Roller is versatile treatment alternative â€“ applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
How does the Microneedle Roller work?
The Microneedle Roller uses 200 extremely fine needles, which penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This leads to the thickening of the skin and smoothing of wrinkles and scars.Â The resulting micro-channels that are opened in the skin due to the needle action also help in increasing the absorption of serums and topical creams used in one’s daily beauty routine.Â This leads to significant improvement in skin penetration and increased overall efficacy of skin care products.Â The Roller leaves the epidermal barrier fully intact, and the micro-channels created by the 200 fine needles fully close within just a few hours after initial application. This provides just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the skin’s lower layers, but short enough to ensure the patient can quickly resume normal schedules.
Caution: Do not use Microneedle Roller on irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin infections, active acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, raised moles and/or warts, and/or open wounds or sores. Patients who are not sure about their skin condition should consult a dermatologist before using the Roller.
Instructions for Use:
The Microneedle Skin Roller is most effective when used in conjunction with the following skin care products:
Step 1- Cleaning + Boosting
- Clean skin, rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Apply first topical solution (we recommend a Serum or Vitamin-C) to the treatment area.
Step 2- Microneedle Roller
- Divide the treatment area(s) into sub-divisions, for instance the forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth area, and neck area. Apply Microneedle Roller with the same amount of pressure on the skin throughout. Roll the same areas vertically and horizontally.
Step 3- Active Ingredients Application
- Once you have completed the treatment on the desired area, apply Active Ingredients, Peptides or vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene as recommended by your skin care professional. Allow a few minutes for the applications to be absorbed to firm and tone your skin. The treatment should be repeated between two to seven times a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result.
Step 4- Protection
- Additional Nutrition and moisturizing management is recommended. Preventative sun-screens are also recommended. Should the skin feel sensitive after a treatment, it is advised not to use the instrument again until the skin feels comfortable. The tiny holes, formed from the use of the treatment, in the epidermal layer seal naturally within a day.
Step 5- Cleaning the Microneedle Roller
- If Using Sterilization Kit- Open the cleaning tray and place the white cleaning pad in the larger half of the tray. Fill the cleaning tray with sterilization solution and roll the roller into the pad with medium pressure. Leave the MTS Roller in the cleaning solution for about 15 to 30 minutes â€“ ensure that the roller drum is constantly wet with the cleaning solution. After cleaning, rinse with tap water and return the roller to the protective case and allow it to air dry. Replace the case lid until the next use.
- Alternative Method- You may use denture tablets (in water) to clean the Microneedle Roller. Denture tables are enzyme cleansers and enzymes take off fat as well as reduce bacteria. While not as effective, you may also use alcohol (isopropyl).
Peptide Aqua Gel Mask
Product Description and Benefits: The ultimate hydration booster for night time, Peptide Mask contains important peptide amino acids (which make up the collagen molecule), chamomile, and other soothing ingredients which very rapidly heal damaged skin, and promote the skin’s self-moisturizing abilities. The mask further improves skin elasticity and protects the skin from harmful environmental factors. Includes 5 Mask Sheets.
Peptide Mask Ingredients:
Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1.
IMPORTANT: The 2.0mm depth rollers should only be purchased by medical professionals, as they require proper training to sterilize the unit. Improper sterilization and maintenance can lead to infection and is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Make Me Heal is not responsible for misuse of this policy.